Some of the best moments of our lives are captured when we gather around a table. Just as Christ welcomes us to his table in Holy Communion, we extend our warmest welcome to others around the tables we set. It’s where we grow in friendship, where we pray and share our faith, where we break bread and find that God is among us.
Join us in worship, beginning January 10 at 10:45 am, as we spend five weeks considering God’s call to welcome and hospitality and what that looks like in our own lives.
- January 10 Pull Up a Chair: Welcome to the Family
- January 17 Table Grace: Sharing our Faith
- January 24 Table Talk: Friendship
- January 31 Table of Mercy: Finding God in Our Midst
- February 7 Clearing the Table: Parting With a Blessing
Posted on Thu, December 31, 2015
by Kelsey Johnson