Our preschool has lovingly served children and their families for 48 years. Each classroom is a happy, busy place where play and hands-on experiences are valued as the primary vehicles for learning. Children who experience a quality preschool program are more likely to have greater academic success, enhanced self-esteem and increased self-control.
Mission & Goals
The mission of Westbury Methodist Day School and Mother's Day Out is to help children recognize and enhance their emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual strengths.
Our goals are to:
- develop a positive self-image for the children in our care
- encourage critical thinking and problem solving
- learn through discovery and play
- foster the development of emotionally satisfying relationships
- provide knowledge and experiences to grow healthy bodies
Accreditation & Licensing
The Day School is a member of the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs, and both the Day School and Mother's Day Out programs are licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.