The Community and Global Ministries Team will host a Change the World Breakfast Series throughout May:
- May 1 | Pancakes With the Pastors - our very own Westbury UMC pastors will serve pancakes
- May 8 | Mother's Day Breakfast - southern style breakfast just for Mom
- May 15 | International Breakfast - breakfast treats from around the world
- May 22 | Breakfast Chef Competition
- May 29 | Memorial Day Tribute
We will ask for donations at each breakfast to support Braes Interfaith Ministries (BIM) and Haitian Artisans for Peace International (HAPI). The Community and Global Ministries Team looks forward to serving you each week in the Parlor, 9:00–10:30 am, come-and-go.
You’re also invited by the Women’s Missionary Society to bring toiletry items throughout the month of May to support BIM.
Posted on Mon, April 25, 2016
by Kelsey Johnson